Welcome to Lillithe Ragnarok Online

Please register and log in to begin contributing to the LillitheRo Forums by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Please make sure to check your Spam Folder and mark any e-mails from LillitheRo and the forums as safe.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marihna

[Opinion] Event Prizes

[Opinion] Event Prizes   9 members have voted

1. 1. What Event Prizes would you guys like to see given out in the future?

• Headgears (Cosmetic)
    • Healing Items (HP/SP)
    • Food Items (HP/Status/Buffs)
    • Zeny
    • Cute Pets
  2. 2. Daily Login Rewards

• Healing Items
    • Food Items
    • Zeny
    • Exp Bonus
    • Life Insurance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good Evening everyone!!!

I hope everyone had a great first day on LillitheRo!

I'm coming to you with a very important question. The Staff team wants to get an idea of what people would like to receive as event prizes.

Please cast your vote and if you've got any comments, let us know!!

1 person likes this

I would like to share my opinion regarding my vote also. 

Sure Headgears are a cool thing to get at the beginning or even at any part, (especially costumes).

Meanwhile Foods are great since it gives up additional status points for the specific category, but to be honest you may or not need it to survive RO for now; I mean as you level or do stuff it is important, but it will last only for about 20 minutes or so.

I chose Healing Items or Recovery stuff, like ESB or what so ever package that may be given, for the additional survivability that it can offer while playing in-game and which is really helpful; due to the fact that everyone starts up with nothing; gets up only 200+ novice potions and chugs them done at early stages which is the hard part of surviving as of now. Luckily we have the healer, though it may not offer any buffs, it still heals us than going to an Inn which costs 5,000z or using up stock potions. 

1 person likes this