Welcome to Lillithe Ragnarok Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Marihna

No Dual Clienting!   03/22/2018

Sorry Guys!!! There is No Form of Dual Clienting Allowed on LillitheRo! No Dual Clienting, Sandboxes, Dual PC, etc.
Marihna

Server Task List

You asked so you shall receive!

The GM Team has received several requests to see a current list of tasks that the staff is working on. Please keep in mind that this list is a general template and there may be more items on our 'Master List' that we do want to keep as a surprise for everyone. 

That being said, anything of major importance should be located on this list. We ask that players please continue to use our Bugs/Suggestion area to submit specific bugs. However, if you notice that something is missing from this list that has been previously discussed in a Town Hall Meeting, please let us know and we'll try to update the main list as soon as possible.

Server Task List:

• Referral System
  • Milestone System for New Characters
  • Daily Reward Re-Vamp
  • Increase Storage Capacity
  • Reset Girl 'Reset Both' Option
  • Item Stat & Description Issues
  • Population/Advertising. 30+ minimum (@Rand & @Phoenix)
  • Skill Bugs (@Wyatt)
  • More Variety with Automated Events (@lowlins)
  • GM Accounts to be removed from ALL Ranking pages. (Levels, Zeny, Homun, Alchie/BS creation, etc.) (@Alma)

PLEASE NOTE: This is the list we have released to the community. By no means is this list 100% complete due to events that are being planned behind the scenes by our GM Team. If we tell you EVERYTHING that is happening before we really know what we're doing with an event or new system feature, it wouldn't be a surprise. 

1 person likes this

Honestly the biggest/only thing for me is people to play with. Big enough is relative obviously, but anything past 30+ people playing is good for me. Thanks for everything!

2 people like this

Every class in the game has some form of bug with it right now.

25 minutes ago, Wyatt said:

Every class in the game has some form of bug with it right now.

Which classes which bugs? (Aside from knight and paly tier)

6 hours ago, Rand said:

Honestly the biggest/only thing for me is people to play with. Big enough is relative obviously, but anything past 30+ people playing is good for me. Thanks for everything!

Pretty much this. Although I think it will be pretty difficult to recruit.

Some variety in the automated events would be good! 

I have a request to do during maintenance:

- Hide Gm in ranking List.

- repair ranking list whitch don’t work (mvp)

- hide char class we can’t have (3rd class, and orher) in ranking

Thanks for you attention

Just now, Alma said:

I have a request to do during maintenance:

- Hide Gm in ranking List.

- repair ranking list whitch don’t work (mvp)

- hide char class we can’t have (3rd class, and orher) in ranking

Thanks for you attention

The GMs should already not appear in the ranking list, but I can definitely re-confirm. We do plan to do quite a bit to  re-vamp the rankings. 

Thank you for your input! I'll update the list as soon as I'm able! ^^

Ok but i you look at zeny ranking, you can see azrael with 998.000.001z ... 

Just now, Alma said:

Ok but i you look at zeny ranking, you can see azrael with 998.000.001z ... 

Hahaha..... of course you can. Geeeeze. Maybe I'm thinking of just the level pages then. I'll check to make sure the gms are off all the ranking pages. Thanks Alma. :)

Posted (edited)

I stole these ideas from remiaphoenix!

So promoting a sense of community is always important because really, that's why most of us play RO.

I think having global announcements for a few things would be fun.

As in sRO, every time someone trans/changes classes (not from novice to first class, but first to second, trans, etc) there should be a global announcement. Would be fun.

Secondly, it would be fun to have global announcements whenever something rare, like a card, drops. This one is a bit more far-fetched as some people may want to keep it quiet, but I think it would be fun.

And thirdly, it would be fun to have globals for MVP'ing. Maybe keep a tally somewhere as to how many times a certain mvp has been mvp'ed by somebody!

Edited by Rand
1 person likes this

Small but easy change, take the Kiel warp and make it closer so you don't have to walk so far.

Also, I'm not sure if this was officially denied but adding the Rachel warp maybe just outside of the temple would be nice. 

I'll keep adding things as I think of them!

1 person likes this

I know Low talked about adding more fun things to the automated events, so I just wanted to talk about one I remember from a previous server. I have no idea if they make the script public for that kind of stuff or not as I know starting from scratch would be really hard.

Anyway, it was an event where you had a bunch of novices (I believe the warp to this event was in the novice area so no-one else could join) in a room with tons of zombies. The zombies would chase the novices around until one was left, and he was declared the winner! It was a lot of fun.

There was also a race one up one of the maps where moonie is where you try to get up the hill as fast as possible, and there was some randomization added where as you passed an NPC you'd turn into a random monster with a set speed either making you go faster or slower. It was quite fun as well.

Thanks!

@Rand I've seen your posts, and once they've been discussed with the team, I can update the main list. 

1 person likes this