So no rush at all on the following suggestions, just putting these out there based on some feedback I heard in game and some personal suggestions.
- Remove the respawn time for certain common monsters, like The Paper, Baby Leopard, etc. Many of those monsters are already unpopular and don't need to have a ~10-15 minute respawn time (or whatever their respawn time is). Why should they have it while most other mobs don't? There's obviously certain mobs that should not be altered. If approved, I can create a full list of mobs for each map that should have their timers removed or reduced.
- Allow partying 2 chars from the same account into the same party. Not sure if it's intentional here or a bug, but it's sometimes troublesome depending on the type of party you're doing, and the first server I've seen that does this, and don't see what purpose it actually serves.
- Disable screen shaking from certain effects, like Critical Explosion, Acid Demonstration, Meteor Storm, etc. Not as necessary right now, but when you're doing activities like WoE and you spam AD/Meteor with bragi, it will cause a lot of PC lag due to the shaking. Players could fix it themselves for Meteor Storm, but unfortunately it requires a client source edit for Critical Explosion, AD, etc. (it's an easy edit)
- Name change service. A certain player wanted to change names, but didn't want to delete their high level char to do it. I think the client we're using has a native way to change names with this item:
This can also be a donation item.
- Allow changing character slot location from the control panel. The CP should have a native way of doing this I believe, and the only reason I'm suggesting this is because any characters at the end seems to make the game lag more when changing maps. So for example, chars on slot 1 will load extremely quick, but chars on slot 9-12 will take a much longer time, and as far as I know, there's probably no way of fixing the lag/delay besides using a char in an early slot.
- Add a "Reset both" option in the Reset NPC. Some builds requires both different stats and skills, so currently, if trans, we would need 2 cards to change builds and 1-2m depending on the level. I think this was already on the to-do list but just including it here in case it actually wasn't.
- Speaking of resetting, a player wanted to see a sort of Build Manager NPC where you can pay some zeny to save up to 2+ different builds, and can swap them whenever needed. I think this would be essential in the future for WoE, but it should need a great cost to unlock since the current Reset NPC requires a card.
- Add Poring Catcher, fair event that everyone can win (find the correctly spelled Poring in a small room full of Porings, every other poring will have an incorrectly spelled name like P0ring, Pooring, Por1ng, etc. I think this script exists somewhere in the rAthena/Hercules forum)
- Make Cluckers automatic (unless it's already decided to keep it manual)
- Find the Mushroom: Increase the minimum amount of mushrooms that can spawn to 3 at least, and add more towns to the list (I can create a list if this is approved)
Phew. Sorry for the long list.
(Note from Moderator: Added Pending Declined.)